Traveling Blog by Aden: WRITE IN ENGLISH?

Friday, April 27, 2007

WRITE IN ENGLISH?

Honestly, writing is something difficult to me moreover writing in English, a foreign language that we never use as an official language. I am quite sure you feel flustered to read what I wrote caused by my vocabulary, my grammar is totally worse.

Sometimes I feel worry even to make any comment to your post. I am aware what I written might make miss interpretation to whom who read everything I have been written. So far I am not intent to hurt someone. Please do apologize and write me to make a correction. I am please if you are criticized my English.

4 comments:

  1. gosh! Din, i always thought your English is really good. And about the clam chowder of course you can have some. TC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/5/07 13:45

    No need to apologize welcome to the community

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/5/07 20:42

    no kang Deden, ur english is really good. success 4 u kang. salam u keluarga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eventhough English is your 2nd language, you're doing your best by writing a variety of topics in your blog in English. You're doing great. No need to apologize.

    ReplyDelete