Traveling Blog by Aden: Get Paid to Blog

Friday, June 15, 2007

Get Paid to Blog


Guys, I just submitted my blog to a newest blog for money it's Smorty. How quickly they approved my blog, I submitted my blog yesterday and was approved this morning when I logged on and checked my email. Smorty provide us tasks and our duty is write a review about the task and publish it on our blog. Different with other where we don't have to leave the opportunities window open until we write the post or risk losing it, with Smorty we have about 3 days to write a post once we click accept. It is nice isn’t it? Smorty will pay us instantly if our task has been approved. Payment is through Pay Pal.

Smorty also ranks our blog with a ranking system called Smorty Score. If we have a good page rank and high responsibility in submitting task we will get a good Smorty Score. By getting a good Smorty Score. we will get more tasks with high Payouts.

So let's join and Sign up your blogs or sites to Smorty at now!

No comments:

Post a Comment