Traveling Blog by Aden: Feel tirEd

Friday, June 22, 2007

Feel tirEd

Guys, I feel very tired this morning while in my work place I must to do so many things. Perhaps my task is a usual for most of people; almost everyday I handle and dealing with smallest creature called bacteria. To dealing with must be carefully and need no make mistake. Wrong doing can cause a dangerous thing to our body because some of them are pathogen.
But it’s ok, hope I have time to relax this noon and called a massager to my home. I like massage very much and usually massage could make me fresh again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you're job is real tough, You need really a good rest.
    eeeeewwww.... that's what I'm missing in Jakarta specially the lulur or cream bath. I even had the experience wherein the home service masseuse use a coin, Oh my Gosh I'm looking forward to those vanities.

    ReplyDelete