Traveling Blog by Aden: my dauGhter commEnt

Saturday, June 23, 2007

my dauGhter commEnt

This was a conversation between my daughter and me.
"yah (mean dad) can I ask you something?"
"Yes of course, ask about what?" I replied
"I just read your post titled Feel tirEd. I think the picture that you put there was not related at all to your topic"she explained me.
"You’re wrong, the picture and what I wrote are related each other, you know my topic was about tired and a fatigue can caused some one cannot thinking clearly. So relation between the picture and my topic was a fact that the time I was really tired so I couldn’t think with clearly!" I explained her.
Hearing my answer she laughed and said "yea I knew, you always right and never make a mistake. You are a fraudulent man"
then we're laughing...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous25/6/07 12:10

    LOL! That was a funny conversation but I'm sure that's one father-daughter moment you won't forget :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moments with our children is awesome. My sister used to tell me, she wish her son won't grow up. Cease the time so he'll be forever with them. I know she's kidding... Kids are great!

    ReplyDelete