Traveling Blog by Aden: Riviera Maya

Monday, December 24, 2007

Riviera Maya

Guys I have many places which I want to visit in the world, ones of the place is an area of the Mexican Caribbean coast with beautiful white sandy beaches and colorful coral reefs and most of that the reef here is part of the second longest barrier reef in the world. This place also is a famous place for world class diving, snorkeling, fishing and water sports.
Yes, you are right! The place which I mean is Riviera Maya in Mexico especially in the State of Quantana Roo. For accommodation there of course I’ll choose Karisma Hotel as my friends who honeymoon there last year suggested me. Beside this hotel is secluded, peaceful, quiet, and surrounded by white sand beaches, as eat lover I’m not patient to taste the food which is absolutely tasty and purely divine that many would go for seconds and even thirds. My friends said that the services this hotel are in great quality along with complete accommodations for everyone's convenience and relaxation.

So, if you are a couple and have been thinking for honeymoon or celebrating a lifelong love or you just want some quality time for romance, relaxation and fun I am quite sure that’s the Riviera Maya is the right place to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment