Traveling Blog by Aden: Internet

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Internet

A couple’s day ago I couldn’t access internet caused by a trouble with internet provider I connected to.

I hate that situation and realized that I need an internet connection in my life. With internet world look likes a small village with no distance, no country, and no continent restriction. And without internet world become wider, unreachable and look like back to the ancient era.

One thing I learn from this trouble; that’s right what people said that something or someone has meaning full to us is exactly when it’s gone;

We feel our healthy is important exactly when we are sick, while when we’re in a good health we’re neglectful keeping in good health.

We feel disappointed to our self have not enough care to someone what we love after he/she far from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment