Traveling Blog by Aden: Online Food Market

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Online Food Market

I have a good news to the people who miss they ethnic food that today I found EfoodDepot.com, an online grocery which is provided over 10,000 various features ethnic food carries from all over the world such as Asia, Indian, Indian, European, Middle Eastern, South American and of course from my home country of Indonesia.
This a truly largest ethnic super market to me, everything food products you hard to find in the store such as snacks, sauces, spices, cooking mixes, sweets, cookies, beverages, etc are provided here!

So, start from now I’ll shopping online purchase some foods to this online grocery because it is more simple compared shopping in a store, I no need stuck in line to pay in the cashier or crowded. Shopping to them deliver with fast shipping with flat rate shipping of $4.99 or even free shipping on orders over $75.00.

I think so many benefits shopping with them, beside what I mention above for the people who love to cook, within this site you can find lists over 4000 recipes for various food dishes even provides some cooking videos on how to make for example: Pad Thai, Fried Rice using sauces and seasoning that they sell. They also will give them consumers free Gifts with some purchases.

This post brought to you by efooddepot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment