Traveling Blog by Aden: Hermle Clocks!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hermle Clocks!

I just was thinking to give a special gift for my father birthday, and my wife suggested me to give him an antique clock. “if you give him a clock, that gift will not only make he think of you, but think of you always because he wind up using it several times a day!” she said.
Such a good idea, I think.

Next day the time I accompanied my wife went grocery shopping we also went to a clocks store and we saw there beautiful hermle clocks. As I look closely they are just so pretty. This Hermle chiming mantel clock finished in Medium Oak offers an off-white dial offers a convex glass crystal and polished brass finished bezel. The dial glass is hinged and opens to change the time without having to take the clock off of the mantel.
That day we didn’t buy that clock, we just windows shopping only because it’s more secure to me to buy it online.

For your information Hermle Clocks is one of the world's oldest clock makers who built the first factory in Germany in 1922. Hermle Clocks are still manufacturing their own movements and parts. They also offer free shipping on all Hermle Clocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment