Traveling Blog by Aden: Signed up for PPP

Monday, June 18, 2007

Signed up for PPP

Some friends asked me about PayPerPost. Questions were about; what is PayPerPost? Is it true PayPerPost pay for our post? What the condition which must be fulfilled to joint with PayPerPost, how long you have been signed up for, or on top of that; how much money you have made from PayPerPost? And so on.
So in this occasion I will try to explain you about anything related to PayPerPost as far as I know.


PayPerPost is a leading marketplace for advertisers to reach bloggers and other consumer content creators. Founding in June of 2006 by Ted Murphy and became the world's first Consumer Generated Advertising Network soon after. Ted Murphy's creative prowess and passion for unconventional marketing has earned him the ear of some of the world's largest marketing organizations including FOX, Bombardier, General Motors and Tyco. A serial entrepreneur, Murphy has founded or co-founded six companies since 1994 including MindComet, a leading interactive agency.

PayPerPost has signed more than 6,500 advertisers to its groundbreaking service, which has enabled Consumer Content Creators to be compensated for their efforts discussing specific companies, products or services via blogs, videos or other media. The content creators are required to disclose relationships with advertisers on their blog, providing transparency for the end reader. Over 125,000 Internet postings, most in the form of blogs, have already earned money for their creators through PayPerPost’s innovative marketplace. PayPerPost recently released PayPerPost Direct, a disruptive new service that allows advertisers to contract and negotiate directly with individual bloggers they identify through a safe, managed system.



Signed up for PayPerPost is simple as long as you neither have an English blogs language not blogs in another language nor contain mixed post between English and non English language. Minimum ‘age’ of your blogs was 90 days counted from the first day your post was published. If your blogs could not meet oe or both of the requirement then PayPerPost will not approved you’re signed up blogs.

In my experienced this my blogs was 3 times signed up for PayPerPost but 2 times before PayPerPost could not approved for the reason that time my blogs age was under 90 days and in the second chance PayPerPost still could not approved even my blogs age more than 90 days this thing caused by my blogs contain post in two languages English and Indonesia. Finally after I deleted my Indonesian post and only English post stand in my blogs then in the third signed up on May 15, 2007 PayPerPost approved my blogs. From that time I started to write and review some PayPerPost opportunities in my blog.

Opportunities it might different from one blog to another all depend on score of our blog ranking such as Google Page Rank, Technorati and Alexa. The more yours blog high in ranking the more opportunities you will get.


Beside PayPerPost I also have been joining some others marketplace but with respectful to the others honestly I must to tell you that compare to the others PayPerPost is the best! Opportunities from the others are limited while PayPerPost opportunities are available every day and we can take two or tree of the opportunities every day, with unpaid post separated between one to others paid post. In another word we can get more money with PayPerPost then the others.


For example during one month I posted 37 PayPerPost reviews and made a sum of US$ 285.94 (not so bad wasn’t it?) while if I totaling from 3 others marketplace that I joining with was not as much that. PayPerPost will also pay you a sum of $ 7.5 if you make a review to my post.
Guys, I hope this writing can help you to understand about PayPerPost. PayPerPost is a quick and easy way to earn money with your blog. So, let join and get money and more friends! But don’t forget if you decided to join with, please you enter PayPerPost website by clicking the PayPerPost badge in my sidebar blog! (Could you please see in picture below?) or here

If you do like that and your blog approved then PayPerPost will pay me amount of $15! Believe me PayPerPost will pay me without reduce it from your account!

No comments:

Post a Comment